BIM4Security & Emergency Services
The BIM 4 Security and Emergency Services Task group aims to provide leadership and guidance for Level 2 implementation.
It will achieve this through the development of standards, contracts, specifications and strategies that will be collaboratively developed and peer reviewed by experts in the sector.
Purpose: Establish Level 2 BIM across Security and Emergency Services
- Establish robust contract documentation
- Establish secure data procedures and processes
- Establish robust Information management
- Establish national secure data environment
- Establish economies of scale through agreed robust parametric models
- Establish effective BIM Uses