BIM4Groups – BIM4Housing
BIM4Housing is a cross-industry group open to all organisations involved in the design, construction, management and delivery of housing, both private and affordable.
Membership of BIM4Housing is reflective of the sector, involving clients, contractors, consultants, suppliers, subcontractors and other interested bodies.
- To identify areas where there are unresolved development issues for BIM in the housing industry and drive their resolution
- To liaise with BIM4Housing organisations in other countries to swap best practice and ensure international standardisation (e.g. Norwegian BIM Assoc.).
- To liaise with BIM4 organisations in other sectors where cross-over, integration or information standardisation is required (e.g. BIM4FM, BIM4Manufacturing) either directly or through the broader BIM4Communities group
- Build an evidence base (case studies etc.) and make it accessible to members
- To spread knowledge and awareness of BIM standards, information and best practice across the home building industry through events and training
- To encourage all industry parties to work more collaboratively together, utilising BIM as the vehicle to improve how interested organisations contribute, interface and take advantage of the benefits offered throughout the process.
Please visit our website for more information: www.bim4housing.com